Shipping & Return/ Refund Policy
Free shipping is available for all purchases over $199 with conditions detailed below:
Shipping is free to most areas in Australia and Tasmania. If you are located in a remote area like far north WA, far north Qld or the Northern Territory there may be a small surcharge to cover the extra freight costs to get the goods to you. We will advise on any extra costs prior to processing your order. In most cases we will endeavour to keep this to a minimum. Please contact us if you are unsure of this and we will assist.
- Free delivery is on selected items only where marked in the item description.
- Due to health and safety regulations delivery is to front door, ground level only - Deliveries outside of these areas are at the carriers discretion and not guaranteed
- Delivery times are between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. A definitive time cannot be guaranteed
- Once payment has cleared goods are dispatched and delivery is made within 14 days of dispatch - times will vary depending on location
- For heavy items over 35kg driver will need some assistance, no allowance is made to provide an extra person to assist nor a tailgate or forklift at delivery. Should these be required an additional charge will be added to the total order.
- Due to the size of some delivery vehicles, Prime Fitness or any carriers delivering on behalf of us MUST be informed of ANY restrictions regarding access for the delivering vehicles. This includes but not limited to, steps (including those required to climb to gain access to the property entrance), any overhanging/low trees/shrubs, steep driveways, narrow lanes, tight bends or any other restrictions that may make it difficult for the delivering vehicle to gain access to the point of delivery. Prime Fitness will not accept any claims for compensation arising from non/failed/refused delivery of any item where the carriers or we were not made aware of any points regarding access restrictions. In the event that the item is refused/canceled due to these restrictions, the customer is liable for all carriage charges and a 20% re-stocking fee will be applied.
If you are not sure of your exact location or are in a remote area and need a delivery quotation please don't hesitate to speak to one of our service team on 1300 725 249 Mon-Sat 9am-5pm (EST) or email us at email@example.com
As an Australian consumer, you have a legal right to return goods purchased from a business and to obtain a repair, replacement or refund if the goods:
- Are faulty or develop a fault within a reasonable amount of time after purchase
- Are not fit for purpose ( ie thay dont do what the seller said they would do)
- Dont match the sellers description or sample
- Are of unacceptable quality, or
- Fail to meet other mandatory consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law
Please note, consumer guarantees dont apply if you:
- Have simply changed your mind, found the product cheaper elsewhere, or decided you dont like or need the product
- Misused a product and have caused or contributed to the failure of the goods, for example, by damaging or misusing the goods
Please contact us first if you have any issues or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org